Anonymous review workflow
You can share drafts of flexible pages with anonymous users (anyone not logged into your site) using the Anonymous Review Workflow module. This module allows you to make changes to a published page and review them without modifying the currently published page. With this capability, you can edit important pages on your site behind the scenes and then publish the edited versions when they are ready to go.
Note: This feature works with flexible pages only.
To use this functionality, first enable the Anonymous Review Workflow module (more about modules).
How to create a draft
- Login and add or edit any flexible page.
- In the Publishing Options tab, change the Moderation State to draft (current).
- Click Save.
- The draft will be displayed along with the message: “You can use hashed link to view this unpublished content.”
- Click the hashed link and copy the URL in the browser bar. That is the URL you can send to external users for review (you can also right-click the link and save the link address).
How to publish your draft
- While logged in, navigate to any published or draft flexible page.
- Click the Moderate tab. The pink row is the current draft.
- In this row, select Publish.
Your draft will not be the published, most recent copy of the page. The previous published copy will become a revision that you can revert to at any time.